• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Stainless Steel Jetbeam clone*withdrawn*, McLux III Ti [sold]

jemab

Enlightened
As hard as it is to let go of these lights, I am on Don's list for a McLux PD-S Mizer, so, I need to make some room.
This is my one and probably only price drop on these... if they don't sell by Monday, I will withdraw them.

1)Stainless Steel Jetbam clone -withdrawn-- Only 25 of these are reported to exist. I just recently managed to get my hands on this one, and hate to let it go, but I simply can't carry all the lights I have accumulated!
---- Material: Stainless Steel 304
---- Input voltage: 0.9v ~ 4.5v; Current regulated.
---- IC circuit board provides 6 stages: 50% --> 30%--> 10% --> 100% --> (Strobe 10Hz --> SOS)
Press the button to turn on the light, slightly touch the tail to change stage;
Last two stages are tactical mode. Turn off the light in these two stages, the light will stay in Strobe or SOS when you turn on it again & again.
To quit tactical mode, simply touch the button to change to any of the previous 4 levels when the light is on, then turn it off.
---- Water resistant. Single O-ring towards the K9 crystal glass (about 97% transparency) in the front; Double O-rings seals both head and tail. Totally 5 O-rings.
---- New lights will use orange peel aluminum reflector.
---- LED: TWOJ
---- Weight: Approximately 170g
IMG_1259.jpg

2) McLux III Ti, with Cree mod from 4sevens $600, now $585 sold
I have only had this light a little while, and I Love it! If it doesn't sell by the end of the weekend, I will hang on to it. It has been carried, and as you can see does not have a high polish on it. However, there are no dings or deep scratches on it. The threads on this one are very smooth. Modded with Cree (P3 WC bin) from 4sevens.
IMG_1260.jpg

I will ship lights priority mail with delivery confirmation. US sale only. I prefer paypal. The first to post "I'll take it" on this thread, followed by prompt payment gets it. PM with any questions.

Last edited:

jemab

Enlightened
Re: FS: Stainless Steel Jetbeam clone, McLux III Ti w/cree *slight price drop*

slight price drop...

jemab

Enlightened
Re: FS: Stainless Steel Jetbeam clone*available*, McLux III Ti [sold]

:bumpit:

jemab

Enlightened

:bumpit:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

You should link the original topics with better images of this light....I still prefer it over all my Fenix, including that new P1D-CE. Put a lithium 14500 in this puppy, and it explodes lumens. I got 4 of them (sold two that paid for all 4), or I would buy this from you. I put a fenix strap on it.

jemab

Enlightened

LuxLuthor-
You are right... I probably should link to the other threads/take some better pics, but I am already regretting letting the MCLux Ti go, and won't be upset to keep this little beauty.
By the way, you are right about teh 14500's they rock in this light!!

Fringe

Enlightened

WOW! What a steal on the III-T. I am still dumbfounded by the significant price drop of these discontinued lights. Someone got a really good deal for a light that is simplicity at its best and will grow nicely in the correct hands.The III-T is one of those lights I would like to think I would never let go.