BLACKOUT!

HowieG

Newly Enlightened
Woke up at 5AM to find my house and street without power. It was darker here last night than it has been in years.

Broke out my River Rock LED lantern and put in the living room. It lit up the main rooms of the house well enough to get around easily. My wife grabbed a small led LED and I of course grabbed my P1D CE.

I have flashlights all over the house but "do we have enough flashlights, she asked?"

Took my P1D CE outside right away. This was the chance I was waiting for...total darkness.

Wow! It completely lit up my end of the block. Would have stayed out there and played forever but I was still too damn tired. Left the River Rock on in case the rest of the family woke up.

Now I'm going to replace everything with Crees like the P1D CE as soon as I can... it outpreforms every thing I own, regardless of size with the only possible exception of my 1 MCP boating lights.

Hurry up Fenix and Jetbeam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
MikeSalt said:
That's why I'm getting a P1D-CE, because it is one of the most phenomenally powerful EDC torches going. Shame we have to wait so darn long in the UK.

Mike, order from fenix-store.com or lighthound.com - you'll have it within a week (both first class dealers, who provide excellent service to us UKers and other non-Americans).

CFU