Lost my LOP to my Dad, now seeking advice please!!!

Pokerstud

Enlightened
My LOP, that I have loved and carried every day since I got it 6 months ago, has found a new home with my Dad. When he saw it in use this morning, while helping him look for the light bulbs in his dark shed, so he could replace the ones that had burned out in there, he couldn't believe it. He asked to see it, he played around with it, turned it off and on, then he looked at me with the " I'd love to have one of these looks". I told him to keep it, I'll get another one.

Now, I need some advice please. It has been a while since I bought that thing, I want another one, but I know there have been newer models out from Fenix. What is the newest, brightest LOP out there now? I know there are brighter ones than the one I had, and it was very bright and very white as well. I looked on the website, but it's hard to tell which one is the brightest and whitest. I am all ears. Thank you.

LEDoutlet

Newly Enlightened
You'll want to wait for the L0D CE or L1D CE's if you want the brightest and best, they are coming out sometime this month. they come with cree emitters like the one found in the P1D CE.