Surefire misprint

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
I think once you get bids you can't change anything major in your description. I believe you can ADD to it but then people would have to search in "titles & descriptions".
I think if you know of a flashlight forum someplace you might post about your error and then people would go check it out and maybe bid on them
grin.gif
Hope it goes well!

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
Ooops I checked around on ebay and I get the impression that you can just end them, with a reason, which you have. As a buyer/bidder I'd recommend sending emails to all your bidders as they might be upset not knowing the reason, they may be upset knowing the reason also, but you've done your part.

Kirk

Enlightened
Catdaddy,
I believe most people search eBay the way I do: look for "Surefire" in title AND description. This way no matter what's in the title all items with "Surefire" in the description will show. Hope it works out for you.
Kirk

Michael

Newly Enlightened
I must admit, I often search for common misprints or misspellings on purpose to find good eBay deals without much competition. Case in point: I get hits on "radioshak" more often than you might think. I hadn't thought of "surfire", but I'll certainly try now.