Update on the Photo Contest (Pictures are now public!)

SurefireM6

Enlightened
Hi,

Ok, pending approval from the judges the Deadline for picture submission will be set for Monday at noon (1-20-03). The judges will score them by Tuesday noon (1-21-03).

At this time 1st and 2nd place winners will be picked for each category and announced here. All contestants will be asked if they want their identies revealed when the Pictures go public at Tuesday at noon. The pictures will be available for veiwing at:Official Flashlight Contest Page after Tuesday. Prizes will be shipped via USPS on Tuesday.

SurefireM6

Enlightened
I'm making the pictures public at Noon Today. You can see the pictures from the contest site at Noon 1-21-03.Only 2 judges have voted so far so as soon as I get the winner confirmed by them I'll post it, notify the winners and ship the next day.

Contestants can reveal their identities here. I originally was going to have their CPF names by the pictures but I thought this may be better here. This way, we can all "guess" who the contestants are!

Ok, let's see if you can tell who took these pictures! I will neither confirm or deny any guesses, contestants can reveal themselves.

Velcro

Enlightened
Yoshi, IMO you should have been a little more clear about the judges deadline. And more importantly, how we are to send our 'outcome' to you.

This advances so fast, I can hardly keep up!

Velcro

--------------------
{ this space is for rent }

SurefireM6

Enlightened
Hi Velcro,

The Judges Boards is still up. If you didn't bookmark it I'll send you a link. You can e-mail me your results or post on the boards. I'll pm you right now with the link.

SurefireM6

Enlightened
Originally posted by yclo:
[QB]Ok, I think we all know who #822 is... Let's just pack up and go home now...
QB]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">LOL
biglaugh.gif

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dunno, actually. I sort of expected something a bit more spectacular from #822..
There seems to be a pretty good spread of decent photos there. #671 is pretty good, too.
smile.gif

Anything could happen..

Graham

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
#671's Surefire photos are also very impressive.

When I first saw them I thought they were taken by who now appears to be #822 (does this sentence make any sense ?
smile.gif
)

SurefireM6

Enlightened
I personally like the Disco Dorcy! It's a very happy and cool schene. I also included a Live Chat box on the homepage of the contest if you guys want to try to schedule a meeting.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by SurefireM6:
I personally like the Disco Dorcy! It's a very happy and cool schene. I also included a Live Chat box on the homepage of the contest if you guys want to try to schedule a meeting.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Taken by Mr Ted Bear ?
grin.gif
wink.gif

SurefireM6

Enlightened
Ok, the results will be revealed on 1-23-03. Check the site for update on the winners. Winners will be contacted by e-mail.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just noticed results are now up on the contest page.

Well done #822
icon14.gif
Next time you will be forced to wear a blindfold and only have the use of a kodak fun camera (got to even the odds somehow
grin.gif
)

Thanks to Surefire M6 for organizing this...