What do you think?

Tomas

Banned
The anti-gravity-glow-in-the-dark-patches appear to be very effective ...
grin.gif

(Answered poll.)

tomsig02.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldn`t use the word "awesome" since I just don`t use that word for much if anything, but I do think it`s a great idea to help find your light in the dark. The G2 is a good choice for a bump-in-the-night light too. Even better would be little tritium vials embedded in the sides that would not need "charging" but that probably won`t happen in the US any time soon.

The gravity-defying properties of the glow stickers are an added bonus too!
tongue.gif

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
I figured since I got the black model (would have got yellow if the light were waterPROOF) I might drop it...well, IF it has been out of the holster in the past 6 hours or so, it SHOULD show up. I think that if I plan on using it in the dark where I may drop it then I will simply light it up with my Opalec or ArcAAA and it'll glow brightly should I drop it. That is the problem with the holster though...it doesn't allow the stuff to charge normally.

Speaking of holsters, are there any good horizontal carry G2 holsters? I modified a $5 multitool/knife combo's (from walmart) holster. I had to sew it with some kevlar thread so that it will hold the G2 in TIGHTLY because the velcro strap is about 1/2 inch or so too short to close fully. The multitool had some various screw bits and such, so I think if I rip the stitching out of the compartments, I can carry a few spare 123's with me too, though that should be necessary real often.

Spud

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Chris M.:
Even better would be little tritium vials embedded in the sides that would not need "charging" but that probably won`t happen in the US any time soon.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If you are willing to ship the vails to the States, I would be willing to try to embed them.
grin.gif
icon14.gif

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
I would have posted in the mods forum...but I didn't really mod the light itself. Also, I wanted feedback and opinions on it. The white checkers are extremeglow sheeting in every other checker on the G2. The reason it is out of focus was I took the picture in the dark and I forgot to turn the flash off. My camera SUCKS when there is very little light, so it didn't even really pick up the glow on this. The reason I didn't use the glow paint i have is I wanted something I could easily remove if I got tired of it.

Spud