• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire E1/2 stainless bezel

kooter

Enlightened
I have made up a stainless crenalated bezel for my E series head. Dont know if there is any call for them, but if you want one i can make it up. Can be ally or stainless, crenalated or not. Whatever you want. Will be around $40, £20 shipped. Better pics on request, my photography skills are dire i know. :ohgeez:

DSC00401.jpg

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
kooter said:
I just cant photograph this thing.

If you're not try using the "macro" function on your camera. It has a symbol that looks like a flower.

Nice looking bezel from what I can see in the photos. :)

MM

kooter

Enlightened
ukmidnite, you do know the original bezel takes some getting off ?

Do you want them exactly like this one?? Do you want them as they are or sand blasted??

Last edited:

kooter

Enlightened
dafabricata, if you can get 10 or so people who want them maybe it can be done, but its a 2.5 inch head on that light. I think it will be cost prohibitive. You would have to send me the head also, for dimensions and thread sizes. Would have to check the size of stock i can get. Its not impossible, but to do just the one would be. :sigh:

kooter

Enlightened
S. duff do you mean a pic of the beam?? If thats what your asking, no i dont, but my E1E contains a fenix p1 led and reflector so it would not represent what you want to see. Sorry. It doesnt look like it changes it, but i cant be sure. I will have 5 available from tomorrow. Two are paid for one is on hold.