CPF is a good influence

Carpenter

Enlightened
Hi all,

My name is Mike and I'm a flashoholic. I was an unenlightened flashoholic until Mac's torch video made it's way around the Internet. Since then, I've upgraded my minimag's with LED's, bought 2 Fenix P1's from other CPF members and built an 2D ROP. I keep looking for parts to make a Mag85 and someday I hope to own one of Mac's torches. (I really want to catch newspaper on fire which I guess comes from the flashoholism) Needless to say, my credit card has been taking a beating. And the better half has started to notice. (I gave her one of the P1's to carry with her)

How is this a good influence? Well now, I started taking night time walks to check out the throw and brightness of my lights. The dog even appreciates this new hobby I'm starting to actively take part of now as I take her with me. So if anything CPF is making me healthier. :naughty:

This is a great forum. I never knew so many different modifications could be done with flashlights. I also didn't know that there was such a thing as a small flashlight that could throw such long distances so brightly. I plan on lurking here to find the right lights (and torches) to add to my increasing collection. You may see a comment from me now and then, but since most of the discussions are over my head, I'll just be sitting back and reading what the experts say is the right thing to do.

/me wonders back into the shadows.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Welcome, Carpenter! That's a neat story and it's nice to know that CPF is having a positive influence on your life (as well as your dog's life).

There are so many experts here. :bow: Sit back and enjoy!