What I did this weekend ~ AKA Mother/Daughter bonding

Greta

Flashaholic
tattoos1.jpg

Yes, they are permanent!
grin.gif

MicroE

Enlightened
Sasha---How patriotic of you! I bet that you chose the National Flower (Rose) in honor of the Republicans controlling Washington! Right? :)
---Marc

Kiessling

Flashaholic
hm ... just thinking about that cute little black hairy spider in my siganture weaving it's web between those two ... for the real bond.
grin.gif

bernhard

Greta

Flashaholic
Marc... uh, yeah! That's it!... for the Republicans... yeah! Weehee!
yellowlaugh.gif

Actually, the rose is because my gramma's name is Rose and my daughter's middle name is Rose. The cross is a Russian Orthodox Cross. My gramma was Russian Orthodox and that is our heritage. My daughter and I always loved Gramma Rosie and spent alot of time with her. We were her favorites too... I was her first granddaughter and my daughter her first great-grandchild.
smile.gif

*edit*... BTW... the lines on the rose will disappear. They are "blood-lines". That way the rose will appear as a sort of "ghost" in the background. It should look awesome when the blood-lines go away.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
The female tattoo that has most effectively captured my attention is one of flames starting below the belt line that are displayed on a bare midriff or back.

I can't imagine what the intended imagery is.

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oooh boy.. you could have warned us. I'm reading this at work, here..
wink.gif

Nice, though. And here's me trying to think of some bad glue jokes to go along with the 'bonding' title..

Graham

Greta

Flashaholic
Originally posted by darell:
Don't we have rules regarding erotic images on this forum???
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hey! That's my baby you're referring to...
twak.gif

Originally posted by Tater Rocket:
So Sasha, does your daughter know that her thigh was posted on a forum almost entirely consisting of men?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Gee... ya think I should have told her first?
shocked.gif

Lem... funny, the male tattoo that has intrigued me the most in my life is the one that Snake Plissken (Kirt Russel) has in Escape From New York. YOWZA!!!
naughty.gif

Albany Tom

Enlightened
Originally posted by Sasha:
Hey! That's my baby you're referring to...
twak.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well, I was going to say "Nice legs!!", but in light of that, and the fact that you live in a house full of snipers, I won't.
smile.gif

BTW - Isn't "baby" in college?

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sasha:

I saw Escape from New York on a 27" screen and missed that detail. Now you've made me curious.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Reminds me of the "Is that a __ ___ _____ ___ (you fill in the blanks), or are you just glad to see me??" :>) TX

Greta

Flashaholic
I just wanna see the rattle on that snake!
grin.gif
(Ryan, you're a good assistant!
icon14.gif
)

(Tom... yes, "baby" is at ASU..
grin.gif
)