Daytime flashlight

BillPilot

Newly Enlightened
What flashlights do people carry during the day?

At night, it's easy to find the appropriate flashlight (or difficult, if you have a dozen to choose from <g>). But it's hard to justify carrying a Surefire M6 or a 6 cell maglight around during broad daylight. Or is it...?

So what flashlights do people have with them from dawn to dusk?

I always have a Photon microlight, but often nothing else when I know I'm only going to be out only during daylight hours.

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
There are lots of EDC lights discussed in this forum. Run a search and you will find many threads devoted to the topic of EDC along with good ideas on how to carry the lights.

As for what I carry... I have an ARC "AAA" clipped to my belt loop, and an LS2 blem in my pocket. In my coat pocket I have an SF E2e HA. In my pack I keep a Z3/KL3.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I carry the ASP Taclite and Inova X5 in my trousers and the ARC AAA HA LE on my keychain. As soon as it turns dark, whether the sun sets or I am in a building sans light, the ASP is in my left hand instantly.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wherever I go, so does a Classic 9N, an E2e, an Arc LS (old one) and an Opalec Newbeam.

Some people wonder why. Well, you`d be surprised at just how many situations during the daytime that can be made easier or safer by a little bit of extra light. And if you`d seen the state of the emergency lighting systems and escape route markings in some of the public places I`ve been to in order to maintain and put right said lighting, you`d never be without a light in case of power failures!
shocked.gif

BillPilot

Newly Enlightened
Well, I'm off for a ride on the DC Metro in a few minutes.

Yesterday a Washington, DC Metro trail derailed. I guess that's as good a reason as any to travel well-lit.

--Bill