• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 2C Mag rings for 2x18650 (PICS)

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm taking the family to Disney World and need to raise some funds. Sooo… on with the sale. Here are several one of a kind pieces and some other stuff too.

1) One of a kind Camouflage HAIII McGizmo Aleph A2 head, Aleph 17500 body and Aleph Flat tail cap. This light comes with complete head but will need a light engine and switch. I bet Milky could make this a sweet light engine with a Cree! I will include a brand new protected 17500 Li-Ion battery. $195 (SOLD)

2) Camouflage HAIII 3D Maglite. Has finned head and 1/8" grooved body for better grip and cool look J. There are two tiny spots where the anodize is either dinged or where I accidentally masked it before anodizing. I did my best to show those in the pictures. $100 (Sold)

3) Silver 2D Maglite. Finned head and uniquely checkered body. The inside of the body has been bored out to accept any AA batteries in a 4 across arrangement. This would make a great host for an ROP or Multi-Cree/Lux set-up. The little line by the button is lint not a scratch. :) $75 (SOLD)

5) Custom Mil-Spec HAIII 1X18650 C Maglite. I made this light to fit a single 18650 Li-Ion battery. I will also include a custom made PVC battery holder (not seen in picture) and the original Maglite parts i.e. switch, lens, reflector etc...$110 (SOLD)

4) Black 2D Maglite. Finned head and grooved body. As with the Silver above the inside of the body has been bored out to accept any AA batteries in a 4 across arrangement. This would also make a great host for an ROP or Multi-Cree/Lux set-up. $60 (SOLD)

6) 2C Maglite extension rings. These are to extend the body slightly to allow the use of 2 18650 Li-Ion batteries. CPF member Download sold these made out of Brass awhile back. I checked with him and he endorses the sale of mine. These are made from 6061 Aluminum. You will need to get the other parts together to make this work yourself. You can read about Download's kits here. 1 ring is $5

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

Well, that's all for the moment. All prices include domestic shipping. Please contact me for international rates. As usual the first to post ,"I'll take it" get's it. Please PM for my Paypal address.

Oh and if anyone would like any custom Mag host work let me know. I can do all the work pictured above. The only thing I can't do at this point is Tri or Quad bored tubes.

Thanks!

MM

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Camo A2, Camo 3D, Custom bored 2D's, HAIII 1x18650 C, 2C Mag rings (Lots of PICS)

I bet Milky could make this a sweet light engine with a Cree! <-------:cool:

Are you Napolean Dynamite, or Mirage Man?:crackup:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Camo A2, Camo 3D, Custom bored 2D's, HAIII 1x18650 C, 2C Mag rings (Lots of P

TranquillityBase said:
I bet Milky could make this a sweet light engine with a Cree! <-------:cool:

Are you Napolean Dynamite, or Mirage Man?:crackup:

SHUT UP! IDIOT! :grin2:

MM

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Camo A2, Camo 3D, Custom bored 2D's, HAIII 1x18650 C, 2C Mag rings (Lots of P

You need to add a double space between each letter.....like this... I D I O T...

Go feed Tina...

photorob

Enlightened
Re: FS: Camo A2, Camo 3D, Custom bored 2D's, HAIII 1x18650 C, 2C Mag rings (Lots of PICS)

That movie is on comedy central right now.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, Girls like guys with skills. I've got skills. Just look up ^^^. :laughing:

MM

Last edited:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump with one and only price drop.

MM

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Brian, of course I'll take the Camouflage HAIII 3D Maglite...been wanting one of these!!!!

jwl

Enlightened

PM sent.:)

download

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take No.5 Custom Mil-Spec HAIII 1X18650 C Maglite.
Thanks

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

download said:
I will take No.5 Custom Mil-Spec HAIII 1X18650 C Maglite.
Thanks

Sold to the man called Download :).

MM

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump :)

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do my eyes decieve me? :huh: The awesome camo A2 still available?:drool: Well alrighty then......

I`ll take #1 Please! :rock:

Thank you,
Ken

Hmmm...... Must learn how to spell deceive!:huh: :laughing:

Last edited:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

kenster said:
Do my eyes decieve me? :huh: The awesome camo A2 still available?:drool: Well alrighty then......

I`ll take #1 Please! :rock:

Thank you,
Ken

Hmmm...... Must learn how to spell deceive!:huh: :laughing:

You got it Ken!

PM inbound...

MM

Re: FS: Custom bored 2D's, 2C Mag rings for 2x18650 (Lots of PICS)

I'll take the Silver 2D Maglite.
PM sent.
Thanks.

Deletes for duplication.

Last edited by a moderator:

Norm

Retired Administrator

I'll take one of the 2C Maglite extension rings. Please send your PP details. I'm in Australia but you could probably send something this small as a letter.
Norm

Last edited:

wquiles

Flashaholic

Mirage_Man said:

MM - sorry for the side question (although a FREE BUMP!), but these pictures are "really" nice. Can you please share what equipment and setup you used for these?

Will

Latest posts