Surefire X300...any release date mentioned?

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any update on release date, price, specs, etc?

Does anyone know if this will be compatible with the existing adapters like the MR11?

Thanks,

-john

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm (im)patiently waiting for an X300L too.

I read in another thread that the mount will be different than the usual Picatinny type for the 300L. I want to put one on an HK USP with a GG&G adapter, so I'm hoping it'll still work.

NickDrak

Enlightened
If the X300 is not compatible with the current batch of duty holsters for the X200's then someone at SF needs to get kicked in the balls!

Size15's

Flashaholic
From what I saw the X300's bezel was ever so slightly longer and a bit wider diameter because it does not taper like the X200A's bezel.
It appears it would only be an issue is the fit inside the holster was already tight and unforgiving for the X200A.

Yes, the X300L features a different mount because SureFire are keen for it to be rock solid for the ability to consistently "repeat zero".

Just like with SureFire's other Cree XR-E new products I don't think it's wise to be too precise with any target release dates. I guess it'll be in the 2008 catalog.

Al

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think it's wise to be too precise with any target release dates. I guess it'll be in the 2008 catalog.

You're killing me, Al!

:)

-john

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast
Considering the L1 and some of the other new lights have started to show up, any possibility the X300 will be released soon?

Thanks,

-john