Eneloop's are still $9.99 at HHGreg

Eugene

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found an old thread on here saying they were $9.99 so I thought I would check today and see if they still were or if it was just a sale price last month/year. They still have them for $9.99 for the AA's and $7.99 for the AAA's. I picked up a few packs.

coppertrail

Enlightened
I stopped in the local HHGregg last night. 4 AA Eneloops were $9.99, and 4 AA Eneloops + charger was $17.99.

Mike abcd

Enlightened
They're still the same price but now it's "in store only" while before it was "free shipping".

I'm glad I picked up a few packs before as their nearest store is over 500 miles away...

Ritz and Thomas Distributing seem to have the best current prices but I think the Ritz google checkout deal is dead and both charge shipping.

Mike

FsTop

Enlightened
If you Google for HHGregg and eneloops, then click the "Cached" version, you will find that the old page, offering them with free shipping, still works. I've ordered a couple of times this way.

coppertrail

Enlightened
Ritz now has a $10 off using Google checkout, but only if you create a new Google checkout account, thus not for existing customers.

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered some these LSD AA's from Amondo Tech:Enduro for $10.00 for four with a plastic case. This is my first purchase of LSD AA's!

Eugene

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was actually going to get the rayovac until I found they were only available in WalMart, not worth the trip there. I tend to standardize on brands/models of things I buy to have consistent characteristics so Rayovac lost a lot of sales to me by signing an exclusive deal with walmart.

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast
coppertrail said:
I believe those LSD cells are the same as or similar to the Rayovac Hybrids.
How many manufacturers of LSD cells are there? Do you think there are as many as there are labels?

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast
coppertrail said:
I believe those LSD cells are the same as or similar to the Rayovac Hybrids.
How many manufacturers of LSD cells are there? Do you think there are as many as there are labels?

NutSAK

Flashlight Enthusiast
coppertrail said:
Ritz now has a $10 off using Google checkout, but only if you create a new Google checkout account, thus not for existing customers.

This is what I did. I ordered two sets of four and bought them for the delivered price of $20 and some change.