Cree star question

van1

Newly Enlightened
Just got some Cree stars and was wondering if the + and - contacts alternate around the board cause the +and - are just on the two terminals right beside the corresponding ones on the emitter.:huh2:
thanks,
Keith

nightrider

Enlightened
van1 said:
Just got some Cree stars and was wondering if the + and - contacts alternate around the board cause the +and - are just on the two terminals right beside the corresponding ones on the emitter.:huh2:
thanks,
Keith

IMG_1961.jpg

As can be seen in the photo above, the two contacts on the top side of the star correspond to the + Led connection and the two contacts on the bottom side correspond to the - LED connection... or my Triple Cree Bike light is wired really wierd! :drool:

dom

Enlightened
I'm just assuming the "+" is one side,and the "-" is the other and not alternate? Would be easy to get wrong otherwise.

359267617_81238c2577.jpg

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, you can see the outline of the + & - circuit paths even under the paint on the stars...one side is for + and the other is -...

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, you can see the outline of the + & - circuit paths even under the paint on the stars...one side is for + and the other is -...

dom

Enlightened
You're right Ace -i do see the paths now that you point them out -totally not noticable when just eyeballing the star.

These came from Download from his GB

Cheers