Non-flashlight help from someone in UK

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
Does anyone live near Carlisle, Cumbria? I have a transaction on ebay that seems to be/have gone sour with a music store there. I'm not looking for "muscle"
twak.gif
just someone to see if this looks like a reputable place or give any input to me. Please email me for more details if you think you'd have a chance to get there. Thanks
[email protected]

kev1-1

Enlightened
Wish I could help...but alas I am in London! I hate to see people getting ripped off, it really P*ss's me off!! If only the every one was honest!
smile.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Wits'End

Can you give the name of the company ?

I'm also in London, but will do a little digging and try to get contact & owner/manager details for this company if you wish.

LED-FX

Enlightened
If its a limited company,as in Ltd at end of name, it`ll be listed at companies house:

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk

If its not they may still be in the phone book:

www.bt.com

Carlisle is about 100 miles south of me, it ain`t that big a place mebbe 50K population, but I pass through irregulary and have family who live down that way,mail me if I could offer some assistance.

Adam

Size15's

Flashaholic
I am dealing with Cumbria Trading Standards at work at the moment. It's got everything to do with the safety of glass furniture, but I can give you the contact details if needed.

In fact, Trading Standards from all over the UK have been in contact with me regarding furniture safety... Perhaps they got all got an email from head office?

I live 20 minutes from London so no help neither. Sorry.

Al