• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: MINT Leef M2C Adapter, HA-Nat!!! **SOLD**

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well guys, as many of my friends here have noticed, I've been away from the boards for a while (since before Thanksgiving to be exact), taking care of some personal business. But now that the holidays and everything is over, I'd like to get back to one of my favorite hobbies. So I need to sell off some lights to get back in the game. With that being said, its nice to be back and.......

For Sale:

ITEM NO. 1: 400+ Lumen Mini-Monster Quad built by 3rd_Shift!

monsterquad.jpg

Item No. 1: Mini-Monster Quad. This light was custom built by my friend 3rd_Shift. It is a pewter Mag 2C host that has been modified to house a b2eze heatsink, 4xso20 reflectors, and 4xUYOK emitters. Each emitter is being powered direct drive parrallel by 2xunprotected LG8650s. EDIT: Each emitter is being driven at approximately 1100-1200 mAs which produces over 400 lumens!! A custom PVC battery holder and custom replacement spring finish off the battery compartment. The light also comes with a KIU SS bezel as this is the King of 3 watters in my collection. 18650s not included. MINT Condition!

ASKING $300 shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $10 dollars. ***NOW $275*** ***SOLD***

Item No. 2: Mag 2C ROP!

ROP2C.jpg

Item No. 2: Mag 2C ROP mod. This light is once again built on a pewter Mag 2C host. The light comes with a custom PVC battery holder and modified spring. The business end houses a ROP (high) bulb and a Fivemega (I think) MOP reflector. The lens has been replaced with a UCL lens. The outside has been adorned with a bit of USCG reflective tape. Will include 3 extra bulbs. 18650s not included. MINT Condition!

ASKING $75 shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $10 dollars. ***NOW $65*** ***SOLD***

ITEM NO. 3: Purple Mag 2C w/ Mag LED Module

MagLED.jpg

Item No. 3: Purple Mag 2C w/ Mag 2 cell LED module. I have added a bit of SOLAS USCG reflective tape and some Write-Write to the lense to smooth out the beam. Nice light for the money. MINT Condition!!

ASKING $30 shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $10 dollars. ***SOLD***

ITEM NO. 4: Leef Adapter - M to C adapter

C3LeefAdapter.jpg

Item No. 4: Brand new Leef Adapter. This adapter allows you to use Surefire M series heads on C series bodies. Brand new, never used. HA-Nat. C3 Body not for included!

ASKING $30 shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $5 dollars. ***NOW $21*** ***SOLD***

Conditions:
1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, all Buyers must add 3% to the priced indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Man, I feel like a lawyer!! What happened to the good ol days?!

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: MSax is Back Sale: Mini-Monster Quad and Custom ROP 2C Mag Mod, and others!!!

:wow: that are some very nice lights you are selling Dave! :clap: Great pics too! :thumbsup:

audioman

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S: MSax is Back Sale: Mini-Monster Quad and Custom ROP 2C Mag Mod, and others!!!

ITEM NO. 3: Purple Mag 2C w/ Mag LED Module i will take it :)

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: MSax is Back Sale: Mini-Monster Quad and Custom ROP 2C Mag Mod, and others

Thanks Freddy!

Audioman, PM replied.

MSax

audioman

Newly Enlightened

#3 Purple Mag 2C w/ Mag 2 cell LED module :paypal: :thanks:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Purple Mag sold to Audioman!

Thanks,
MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: 400+ Lm Mini-Monster Quad/Custom ROP 2C/Leef M2C Ad. HA-Nat!!! $ DROPS

Tuesday night price drops. :grin2:

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM Sent Lips!

MSax

Leef

Enlightened

:sold:. I'll take #1.

Photons...photons...gimme more photons!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Photons-a-Plenty with that baby! You should see my 4x4 Lux V version of the same light..... WOW!!

This light is much more usable though. The Lux V Monster Quad gets HOT really quickly.

Thanks for your interest Leef. PM Replied.
MSax