• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! 2-stage Arc AAA premium XR-E

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD!

Hi folks,

I just received my perfect EDC flashlight but there's also a stack of bills on my desk :( :( :( I feel so bad but I really have to let this one go :awman: :candle:

Featuring the Arc AAA XR-E as introduced by MillerMods in this thread. Mine is a 2-stage one with brightness levels set at 1.25W and 50 mA. The LED inside is a handpicked (from my 20 pieces of my own group buy) XR-E P4-bin (these ones are tested at 85.xx lumen @ 350 mA by CPF member Jtr1962) WH-bin (slightly warm white tint, perfect tint for general illumination). The reflector is polished for better beam projection. It is still brand new and looks gorgeous.

Standard price without shipping from MillerMods for a P3-bin version is 120 USD. For mine with a premium handpicked emitter I ask 130 USD, that includes worldwide registered priority shipping.

First "I'll take it" gets it. Payment only by cash Paypal. Please take good care of this precious baby!

Cheers,
Erasmus.

Last edited:

VerbalK

Newly Enlightened
Re: WOW!!! 2-stage Arc AAA premium XR-E

i would take it, but i can't use cash paypal only CC paypal(i add 4% for the fees).
Philippe

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast

VerbalK said:
i would take it, but i can't use cash paypal only CC paypal(i add 4% for the fees).
Philippe
Hmmm try to find someone who can accept CC PP and send it through to me? I'm sorry but I can not accept any more CC payments since my limit is reached and then it will switch to a premier account on which I always have to pay fees when receiving payments...

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wouldn't post this here but PM and Email is not working thru CPF. I was just curious if you have some beamshots. Thank you for your time.

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast

This light is brand new and unused, so I will not use it to make beamshots. I just quickly popped a battery into it to test and it works, beam is very nice due to the polished reflector. You can see beamshots in MillerMods' thread. Apparently these P4 bins give a much nicer beam than the P3 bins, it's clearly visible in MillerMods' beamshots.

Last edited:

VerbalK

Newly Enlightened

that's OK, i don't take it.
Have a good deal.
thanks.