NEWB-Help me I.D. a Gerber Xenon/LED

Timdog68

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
I am trying to find out some info. on a Gerber Xenon/L.E.D light I found at Target.
I checked Flashlightreviews.com and the Gerber site as well as a general Web search and cant locate it anywhere.
It has a xenon bulb,2 white l.e.d's and two green l.e.d.'s.
The packaging gave no specs and included two keychain l.e.d.'s(one white/one green).
It was marked down from 25 to 12.50.
It appears to be gray annodized aluminum with o-ring seals and a rubber clicky on the side.It uses a 3 AAA carier.
Since I cant find anything on it from Gerber I am assuming its not the best light but for 12.50 I may snag the few they have left unless they are total junk.
I must admit I am becoming addicted to this site and was about to buy a new light before I came across the Surefire Cree news so now I will wait to add to my lame collection.(Gerber Infinity Ultra,Several Mag 3d's and AA's -bought before I was well informed by you all,Surefire E2E-my pride and Joy)
Thanks for any input you can give me!
Tim

stoven

Newly Enlightened
If you can't find it on their website then it is a cheap rebranded Chinese light which will probably be garbage. I wouldn't expect the light to be that bright and would probably burn out quickly. Once it does burn out I doubt you would be able to find a replacement bulb.