• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Prices include USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation.
US only, payment by cash, check, or MO.
No trades, and no PayPal, as I don't have an attached account, and can't get the money out.
To buy or ask a question, PM here, or email to [email protected] (include your username if you email).
Please don't post on this thread unless you are interested in buying one of the items for sale. Thanks.

Black Aleph 3 with 2x123 body, and trim tailcap.
The head has a few dings, and a section of the rim is warped at the front of the bezel from being dropped on the concrete floor in my basement-does not affect the light functionally.
The body has one scratch, and a little wear at the front of the knurled section.
The tailcap is in excellent condition, with a tiny bit of wear on the rear edge. It is single stage-has a SF Z52's guts in there.
SOLD$95
Pics:

I suppose I could have dusted off the head, and my windowsill before taking pics:eek:

Used Aleph trim tailcap. Ano is heavily worn on the knurling. Got this from the Shoppe with a 2 stage 15ohm switch already installed. 1x123 body(also w/heavily worn ano) also comes with it.
SOLD$35
Pics:

Also have a light engine for sale. This was my first attempt at a LE(originally had a 3w emitter), and it's rough, since I had a crappy soldering iron, no teflon wire, plus gouged it up with pliers-it used to stick in one of my Aleph2 heads. Good thing you can't see it when it's in the light...it's pretty ugly.
Potted with AA epoxy, and has AA heatsink compound under the emitter.
Uses a BB650 and WXOT. Very bright, and pure white. Only a couple hours runtime. Has the typical donut hole with an A2, but works beautifully with the A3 head.
SOLD$65

Last edited:

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Used Aleph stuff

Looks like russtang beat you to it. Email replied, russ-twice since I forgot to send my address:rolleyes:. That sure was fast.

Last edited:

Delghi

Enlightened

It's a long time I was looking for an Aleph3..

How did I miss this :ohgeez:

Good catch anyway russtang :thumbsup:

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had just posted a WTB for an A3 :shrug:

Right place right time for a change.

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Good catch russtang! I would have posted earlier but cpf was giving me the busy signal right after I posted here the first time.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast

good stuff good price. Dang, I wanted that trim tailcap.

Congrats russtang :)