jetbeam

deuscoup

Newly Enlightened
Emilion's website seems to be one light short. All that is left is the MKII.

Am I missing something?

Lumos

Newly Enlightened
I ordered and paid for 3 JET C-LE on 8 January and I have received nothing from them, not an email, nor a reply to my email and now their website is down. I ordered a P1D CE from Fenix and they shipped it the same day. I also ordered 4 Arc AAAs and they arrived in just a few days.

If they are short of parts, or stock then perhaps they could spend their time replying to their customers. I do not mind waiting, I do mind waiting and wondering if I have been ripped off. Has anyone received anything from them recently?

Thanks,

Ian

Focal

Newly Enlightened
I also ordered and payed for 1 Jetbeam C-LE from Emilion's website on January 7.

I have emailed them several times asking for confirmation of my order and they will not respond?

I tried emailing Emilion through the website, then through his Gmail account (which I found on a previous thread where CPF users were complaining about poor service from Emilion) and finally I emailed his assistant.

I'm starting to get pretty cranky now! :mad:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same problem here....

Ordered:One Cree Jet-C..
Have sent two mails to them..no reply.
'

I even found that someone else had a pending order in my account..
How`d that happen?

Anyway i hope i get a reply soon..
Benny

Flic

Enlightened
MorpheusT1 said:
Same problem here....

Ordered:One Cree Jet-C..
Have sent two mails to them..no reply.
'

I even found that someone else had a pending order in my account..
How`d that happen?

Anyway i hope i get a reply soon..
Benny

I posted a Jeer about how JetBEAM does business. Some CPFers questioned my post. This just adds to my view. Good luck to all. I hope this gets sorted out to your satisfaction. I only have one JetBEAM product. The light is great. Pity the buying experience doesn't match the quality of the product.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well,

Emilion has always came through in the past,but the slow replies to e-mails and slow shipping has to stop...

Benny

kwando

Newly Enlightened
i've emailed him, sent him a PM on here, and nothing either...

E

Emilion

C-LE will ship on Monday. We're pushing the process, sorry for the delay.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
:)

Can you check my account at your shop emilion?
Someone has ordered with my account using a diffrent name and shipping adress..
My first order stands though...

Benny

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
My original order #1852

And here is the order which i found in my account that someone else has ordered to be sent to him..

How can something like this happen?

Thx,
Benny

E

Emilion

Strange, guess this is due to connection problem with previous ISP.

Focal

Newly Enlightened
Ah Emilion...

Can I ask if you ARE actually receiving our emails?

Forgive my frustration... but it seems you only make contact when you notice a thread on CPF with people getting cheesed off?

Communication is SO important in the online marketplace today. I hope you can sort this problem out. People start to stress out when they purchase something online and cannot get in contact with the vendor after payment has been made.

Please keep us in the loop. It just keeps everyone at ease.

Thanks for posting your reply to this thread, we can all relax knowing our goods are on their way soon.

E

Emilion

Focal

Newly Enlightened
So none of our emails have made it to your Gmail account or your assistants?

piper

Newly Enlightened
I wanted to order one but it is no longer listed on the Emilion site.

Did I miss this one again?

E

Emilion

x2x3x2

Banned
This is very bad.

The original pictures of the C-LE showed a textured reflector. later an announcement was put out saying it was delayed from 8 Jan to 16 Jan cos of improved reflector, so i thought it would be a smooth one for better throw but it turns out to be the same textured one as the initial pictures.

There have not been any pictures showing the difference between the "original" and "improved" reflector.

Then another delay from 16 Jan to 19 Jan (Friday) due to better packaging (whatever that means)? We will see what kinda good packaging these C-LE will come in.

Another delay to next Monday. A total of 2 weeks delay with various reasons. If there was a delay caused by shortege or delay of production it would be better for the distributer to be honest and keep us customers informed honestly.

Last edited: