• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti mCree XR27-C

cryhavok

Enlightened
Hey Guys,

I've recently made some other Ti acquisitions so need to sell off this light to help fund them:rant:

Up for sale is ONE of THREE XR27-C's offered to the public and most likely never to be offered again. This light is in MINT condition...better than when I received it from Don a few weeks ago as I have flitz'd it to a beautiful luster.

The twisty action has loosened up since I first received it, but I have not used any lapping compound/toothpaste to speed up the process. I have only worked the twisty action through normal motion and relubing with krytox 50/50. Basically, this light has been babied since the beginning!

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

a la kenster
IMG_0004.jpg

not quite a mirror shine as I could never take sandpaper to this beauty:sick2:
IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

For more info, see here and here and here

Price is set at $575 to own this ultra rare beauty. This will include priority mail shipping to conus WITH Insurance AND Delivery Confirmation. I don't want anything to happen to this incredible light in its transit. I can work with international shipments also. Payment will be through paypal. Please add 4% if using a CC.

First "I'll Take It" will get priority. I will pm you my paypal addy then. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

ianb

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti mCree XR27-C

Why did I just buy 3 other lights :hairpull: , when I could have got this :ohgeez:

good luck! :thumbsup:

Ian :)

Last edited:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: Ti mCree XR27-C

Good grab, Bob_G!

Guess I'll just have to hang tight for the Seoul P4 versions of these....

:thumbsup: WP

Bob_G

Enlightened
Guess I'll just have to hang tight for the Seoul P4 versions of these....
For your sake, I hope it's next week WP, but for mine, I hope it's in 6 months :D I spent several hours last night wading through the McGizmo forum, trying to figure out if Don was coming out with a S27-C (or whatever it may be called) soon, and decided to bet that it would be awhile. But you never can tell ...

Thanks for the prompt shipping Shawn, I'm surprised you made it :) I'll let you know when it arrives.

I hope I did good here. It took several hours of debate to decide, but I doubt if there will be many, if any, Cree lights coming from the McGizmo Works, so that helps even if the S27-C hits our shores tomorrow. Thanks for the moral support and :thumbsup: from people ... it helps with the anxiety attacks :grin2: