GO BUCS!

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Win or lose it's been one helluva ride. Chucky ...I mean Jon Gruden has brought this team around. And he has given credit to Dungee. He's a class act.

No more practice. No more drawing up plays. Game day is here. Time to rumble!

A great rendition of Carl Orff's Carmina Burana
grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Ahhh, the Supertolietbowl!!!
Looks like I'll be watching it on the puny, earthquake-damaged TV in the bedroom, because the cleaning lady (or cleaning man) busted the antenna socket on the wall behind the couch (that feeds a 32" TV in the living room) while I was in the hospital!
mad.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was a good animation, David! This year I will be able to enjoy the Superbowl instead of watching it on pins and needles as I'm a New Englander Patriot's fan.

P.S. That sucks Craig. Hopefully the cable company will repair it for free?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
craig, it's easy to replace. any hardware store will have what you need.

go raiders! only cause i hate the bucs.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Geepondy: Cable company??? The socket comes from one of those yagi antennae on the roof, mixed with four security cameras around the building.

Tkl: There is a circuit board with a female 75-ohm receptacle mounted to a standard looking wall plate. The receptacle is busted off, so I guess I'd better find and warm up the soldering gun.
wink.gif

As far as The Supertolietbowl, go Bucks! Only 'cause I hate the Raiders.
smile.gif

LiteFreek

Newly Enlightened
Bah! It didn't get interesting until the 3rd quarter when the Raiders looked like they might put in an effort and try to win.
grin.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
The Bucs played well!

I don't think the commercials were "up to par" as in past Superbowls though. There were a few good ones, but overall they don't get the best grade this year...

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Contratulations David. As I know, it's always sweet when a home team wins the Superbowl for the first time. Thank God for a salary cap. No more Dallas and Sanfrancisco, year after year.

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah Baby!!

fcb894f1.jpg

Driving home after the game last night it was pandamonium everywhere. Cars honking, people screaming at every intersection. Streets blocked off by PD all around the stadium 'cause everyone was converging there. Last a long time. And guess what? No stores were looted or cars set on fire.
Personally I think that would have happened in Oakland whether win or lose.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm glad the Bucs won as posted but I personally think Shania along with her outfit was the highlight of the game.

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Here's a suggestion that you people from FL understand - I want a recount!!!

The apparent winner can't be the real winner because, based on feelings, interpretation of what the players/teams really stood for, pregnant women who are inclined to name their kids Chad and what ought to be right in the world, the Raiders really should be declared the winner despite the numbers.

If you had a recount in Alameda County the Raiders actually won by a zillion points. And if you don't agree to a recount, Al Davis will sue you!

Still a Ray-Duh fan...