• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - Titanium Collection ( ALL SOLD )

Amorphous

Enlightened
FS - Titanium Collection

1) ORB Ti RAW-123 ( CR123 body with dual level switch, McGizmo LOP reflector, UX0J LED, 6Al4V Titanium - Custom made by Rob. Only One made )
- $280.00 ( SOLD )

2) McGizmo CR123 body E-series + McClicky ( 6Al4V Titanium for both )
- $150.00 ( SOLD )

3) McLux III - T ( Wiz 2x2, 20mA low, 525mA High, Tbin, 25 made collector item )
- $580 ( SOLD )

4) Fenix LO-T1 ( Special AAA Limited Edition Titanium Unit )
- $125 ( SOLD )

5) ION Titanium Cree XRE ( New, New updated body and reflector, Mint, Awesome light pocket rocket )
- $295.00 ( SOLD )

Priority goes to the first "I'll Take It".
Paypal Payment to:

2amorphous @ gmail. com
Thanks for looking!
FS_Ti_Collection.jpg

Last edited:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Titanium Collection

Amorphous said:
Eric,

Thanks! I will have them out today.
BTW, Thanks for the SHOT pics, funny stuff.

Thanks, SHOT was quite interesting in all kinds of ways...:D

Fringe

Enlightened
Re: FS - Titanium Collection

$580.00 for a Mclux III-T!?!?

What is this world comong too!

THIS IS A STEALL!

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Titanium Collection ( I am Cured Sale )

I would love that gat light, also I may find a way to get either that Orb or pocket rocket, would it be possible to send you cash? I don't have access to enough paypal money but I can do cash. Could you PM a beamshot between the CR and the Raw I like the Cr123 idea since I have soo many.

Amorphous

Enlightened

65535 said:
I would love that gat light, also I may find a way to get either that Orb or pocket rocket, would it be possible to send you cash? I don't have access to enough paypal money but I can do cash. Could you PM a beamshot between the CR and the Raw I like the Cr123 idea since I have soo many.

No problem, check is fine if you choose. When you are ready, PM me. Thanks

CR123 RAW is a great compromise for battery capacity, and throw in Titanium and you are all set!

The GAT light is a very very special light, and it's a keeper. :naughty:

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you reserve that as sold I will see what I can do. I will squander away a secret fund and send it to you. I can do cash only which sucks but works. Does the raw have a cree in it? Or can a cree be easily modded (current voltage and heatsink polarity?

Amorphous

Enlightened

65535 said:
If you reserve that as sold I will see what I can do. I will squander away a secret fund and send it to you. I can do cash only which sucks but works. Does the raw have a cree in it? Or can a cree be easily modded (current voltage and heatsink polarity?

Not sure which one you are interested, the RAW123, or the ION CREE?

The raw has a Lux3, and it can be modded easily with a CREE emitter. The only thing to watch out for is you will need to get another reflector optimized for the CREE, and I think the Shoppe has some. Regarding current/voltage, its a robust resistor/direct drive system. Initial low is limited by the resistor, and high is direct drive and extremely bright, I would suggest mod it with a nice binned K2. Rob from ORB built this RAW with a nice hefty heat sink.

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks I meant the Raw since I knew the Ion had a cree. I am more interested in 123 cells. I am not sure I think the Ion is regulated which is a plus but the Raw is pretty ncie and batteries are cheaper. As for now Ill take your Raw. Now to figure out the money. I'll get something hooked up asap since my U2 is with SF I need a light to hold me over.

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Titanium Collection ( "I am Cured" Sale )

If I'm not mistaken, is the first light a Raw Ag? And the second is the Ti Raw?