2-C Tactical 3 Watt at Sportsmans Guide

BillMPL

Newly Enlightened
I'm surprised at the lack of comments on this light. I know there is a following for the 2c form, and this is the first tactical that I've seen. If its got the brightness and run time of the taskforce 2c, it seems it would be quite desirable.

Last edited:

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been thinking of trying one since I spotted it on the catalog the other day.

I've just bought so much lately , I am having a hard time pulling the trigger.

ringzero

Flashlight Enthusiast
BillMPL said:
I'm surprised at the lack of comments on this light. I know there is a following for the 2c form, and this is the first tactical that I've seen. If its got the brightness and run time of the taskforce 2c, it seems it would be quite desirable.

Hey BillMPL, thanks for pointing out this light. I've long been a fan of 2C lights.

This light looks to have potential. I'd be interested to see a review or just general impression of it by any CPFer who takes the plunge and buys one.

BillMPL

Newly Enlightened
russtang said:
I have been thinking of trying one since I spotted it on the catalog the other day.

I've just bought so much lately , I am having a hard time pulling the trigger.
I know the feeling, so I'm afraid all I can do is watch from the sidelines.

116806tskj0.jpg

This has to be the nicest looking 2C I've seen, surly someone will bite the bullet and buy one to advance the knowledge base of CPF. :whistle: :grin2: :popcorn:

Last edited:

supes

Enlightened
I saw this on the site too. Can someone say E2D 2C copy? The resemblance is striking.

x2x3x2

Banned
i like it, agree that its one of the nicest 2C light around. very nice.. to bad they dont seem to ship int'l. or do they?