You become a true FLASHAHOLIC when?

Showolf

Newly Enlightened
What are the requirements to be a FLASHAHOLIC?

Last edited:

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
You're probably a flashaholic when you have more lights than underwear. :)

- Chris

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gimpy00Wang said:
You're probably a flashaholic when you have more lights than underwear. :)

- Chris

Or you stopped wearing underwear because you've spent all the money on lights.

Or in at about 100 posts.

cbxer55

Enlightened
Danbo said:
Or, when you start clipping flashlights to your underwear. :D

Let's see you clip one to a thong!:grin2:

You become a flashaholic when you spend $280 for a Surefire U-2
without giving it a second thought.:whistle:

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you have "The Perfect Flashlight"(Big or small, fat or skinny, Bright or dim, standing, hanging or flexable) for any situation that arises.

jcoldwater

Newly Enlightened
You might be a flashaholic if....lol

I believe became a flashaholic the day I saw a review on a Surefire L2 in a computer magazine, I've learnt so much since then. Now I have enough lights, whenever 1 runs dead, I just grab the next. I even bought a M1 Illuminator in case I have to blind a terminator one day, assuming that works that is. :D

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
....when you take the dog out for a walk and people that don't even know anything about flashlights come up to you and ask you "What kind of flashlight is that?" :grin2:

MSazx

22hornet

Enlightened
When planning a holiday means planning what lights to take with you and booking hotels and rental cars are a second thought.
When you actually enquire whether power goes out regularly in your destination city and you cheer when the answer is positive.
When planning excursions on your holiday, you favour visiting dark caves, poorly lit ruins and stuff like that.
One of the first things you ask about your destination country is what power sockets they have (for your chargers).

Joris

PS: This is actually happening to me. In april I will be visiting Cameroon (the dark continent!!) and all the above is sadly true...
(Will take 2 ARC AAA-P - one for me, one for my girlfriend - a SF E1L and I am still thinking about bringing my Peak Pacific and/or the SF L2):sssh:
Power seems to go out on a regular basis in the city (Garoua) :grin2:
Cameroon is 220 volt
We will be visiting the Northern parts of the country, which are still very primitive, where there is no electric light at night :sold:
My girlfriend is a Cameronese historian/archeologist and should know all the interesting and dark places worthy of our visit in her home country.

Tritium

Enlightened
When you look around your 2 room house and find 35 lights sitting out ready for use and 150 more under the bed you might be a flashaholic.:ohgeez:

Thurmond

dixemon

Enlightened
You might be a flashaholic If you have to buy and sell lights just so you have something coming in the mail atleast once a month to get your fix. Or when you are ready to kill someone because you thought your package would be there that day and it doesnt show. :help:

Tritium

Enlightened
dixemon said:
You might be a flashaholic If you have to buy and sell lights just so you have something coming in the mail atleast once a month to get your fix. Or when you are ready to kill someone because you thought your package would be there that day and it doesnt show. :help:

Once a month. I bow to your willpower sir as I need a fix almost daily.

Thurmond

coppertrail

Enlightened
dixemon said:
You create online accounts for all the major shippers (FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS) so you're prepared in the event that you have to return a light/accessory and have the ability to track multiple shipments under one roof :)

zigziggityzoo

Newly Enlightened
When (as a student), you look into your bookbag and find more flashlights than books.

You also have one in your coat pocket, laptop bag, and your keychain, just in case...