The Shield

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
When is the new season starting? After Lem getting blown up, that really caught
me offguard. I hope I can still watch it as I haven't missed an episode and I'm
not a big TV watcher.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
It has been one of my favorite shows for a couple years now. I've been too busy lately to keep up on when the new season starts, but it was supposed to be this month.

duffman

Newly Enlightened
awh man... i love the shield.... though its been kinda of a roller coaster for me though... season 1-2 were masterpieces:clap:, while 3-4 were OK, but 5 was great (not as good as season 1-2 though).

Season 6 starts April 3rd 2007:banghead: (yeah i though they would have had it out by now like last year... especially with all those teaser commericals on FX:wtf:, but they dont...:awman:... they have that other show "DIRT" which i havent watched yet... From what i read online, theres gonna be at least 2 more seasons after # 6, a 7th season and a "final" season...

Flashlight Enthusiast
Season 6 is quiet good.

Don't read below if you don't want spoilers.

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
##
#
#
#
#
#

1. Kav was caught planting evidence against Vic and is out.
2. A certain person in Shane's life has been told that Shane killed Lem.
3. 2 new strike team members. One is a regular on the show and use to be a partner to...

Many more goings on...

15. Rumor has it that before season 6 is up, Vic will find out the truth as well about Shane killing Lem.

Wonder what Vic will do to Shane.

Shane is the weak link the way I sees it.

Wonder how Ronnie will fit in--he seems to be the least bad of the three surviiving orgiinal strike team members (I don't remember him killing unarmed civies or police officers yet).

What how the final season wraps it up (season 7). Will Vic Shane and Ronnie go down? Or willl they get out of the crimes?

aikiman44

Enlightened
Season 6 is......................GREAT!
And I never miss 24, but this is probably in another league.