• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WANTED: Ti S27-PD (or C-Pack)

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
What the heck....it can't hurt to post this now. I've been waiting patiently for one of these to come out... and some have been trickling into the marketplace (obviously not the same marketplace that I'm in now..... :ohgeez: ). Anyhow, my preference is a PD power pack, but beggars can't be choosers so I will consider the C-pack as well.

I know there are some of you out there with these!!! Comon...speak up!

$$$$$$$$$

:thumbsup: WP

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
EricMack said:
Why not send Don a EM and ask? :)

I thought about that, but then I figured about a hundred other people probably thought about that too and must be bombarding the poor guy with EM's. I figured I'd give him a break.... (for once! :grin2: )

I'll tap the marketplace first and if that doesn't work out, I'll just wait it out for the next round from Don.

:thumbsup: WP

cryhavok

Enlightened
just wait until the sales thread opens up, Donald! I'm sure you'll be able to snag one. If not, I'll snag one for you!

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Shawn......I don't think I will have a choice but to wait it out.
It's just that my little pool of flashlight funds that I setup for the coming S27-PD keeps getting depleted little-by-little (all by itself.....honest! :whistle: ).

WP

Bob_G

Enlightened
scaredmouse.gif