Streamlight Propoly 4AA on Amazon

Idunno445

Newly Enlightened
I'm not sure if this is old news for you guys, but I was mindlessly browsing Amazon and came across this. Streamlight Propoly 4AA for $20.

I saw a thread that indicated that any price under $30 for this light was a good deal, so I just wanted to make sure you guys knew it could be had for $20. I've heard good things about it... I might have to get one :)

Nick

Edit: The Propoly 3C is also on there for $26... which also seems like a good price

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
the luxeon, not the 7 LED version is the one most coveted. still a fair price on a rugged light.

Newuser01

Enlightened
Yes, This is a 7 LED version and it is not the sough after LUX version.

That said. I still love this light. Great indoor, closeup work, runs forever and on AA batteries.
And with lifetime warranty, what more can you ask for.

There was overheating and burnt out LED's on older models and it is fixed now according to some of the posts here on CPF. I have one of the newer models and dont have any trouble with it. Used for all day work in the attic or in the storeage area. Batteries runs all day on Nimh. Lovely light. Wish it was 20 bucks when I bought it alas I digress. If you need a good work light, almost nothing will beat this!!!!!:rock::rock::rock:
Regards.