Any new product from Nuwai?

Chao

Enlightened
Now, every light going Cree, don't know if Nuwai has new products on the way, if the TM-301X-3 upgraded with Cree XR-E, I will buy one.:popcorn:

Traglite

Newly Enlightened
I saw in the backround of some pictures posted here from the Shotshow of a Nuwai booth. So they must have something new. Somebody who went must know, unless all the info from SF and Novatac booths filled their brains. Too much to handle with all those models there I guess.

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have seen the 2007 catalog of the factory of Nuwai products and they don't have anything interesting in my opinion. They are changing a lot of LEDs to the Luxeon K2 but I don't see that as a real improvement. Furthermore they have some improved designs (some of them very nice) and some new LED lanterns. In general they don't progress as much as other suppliers. It's just my opinion ;)

glire

Enlightened
MattK said:
You guys do know that Nuwai isn't actually a Mfr right?
So, you know, Dell isn't a manufacturer. He just assemblies parts made by others.
And those parts made by others are just an assembly of parts made by third parties.
And so on...

I'm wondering how many manufacturers/companies are involved in a flashlight, from extracting aluminium, silicon, etc, from the earth, to final assembly ;)

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nuwai isn't an assembler either - it's an OEM manufactured brand - Shing Fung Metalworks aka Favourlite is the Mfr.

DaveL

Newly Enlightened
Nuwai doesn't seem to answer customer info requests, either.