Does Bass Pro Shop sell any cool lights?

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
We have a new Bass Pro Shop opening soon in a nearby town. Does anyone know what kind of lights they sell there. Anything worthwhile, or just the usuals???

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bass Pro has a very nice display of Surefires, along with a ton of Surefire and Nite Ize accessories. I'm sure they also have the full Mag line too.

bray

Newly Enlightened
Last time i went they had all types of streamlights and a real large display of random brands. Nothing really caught my eye too much except for the surefire display.

FireFighter05

Newly Enlightened
They sell SF and Streamlight as their big 2. They also carry Mag, Gerber, Brinkman, and Cyclops to name a few. I actually will have one opening up near me soon, I cant wait!!

Danbo

Enlightened
They do have Surefires, although at full retail prices. They also sell a lot of cheaper(both in price and quality) lights.

TENNlight

Newly Enlightened
It seems that the larger the store, the more they stock.
The Huge Bass Pro in Nashville, TN has almost the full line.
Other than a Beast or Hellfire... :scowl:

2xTap

Newly Enlightened
Valpo Hawkeye said:
We have a new Bass Pro Shop opening soon in a nearby town. Does anyone know what kind of lights they sell there. Anything worthwhile, or just the usuals???

I can't wait for it to open either......February 15-18 is the Grand Opening. I might be adding a few more SureFire's to the collection soon. Got that Cabela's going up in Hammond as well. :thumbsup:

2xTap

skunked

Newly Enlightened
As for the full retail price if you are active duty military they offer a 10% discount on the ( I think ) 3 week out of every month.

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
2xTap said:
I can't wait for it to open either......February 15-18 is the Grand Opening. I might be adding a few more SureFire's to the collection soon. Got that Cabela's going up in Hammond as well. :thumbsup:

2xTap

Cool, the Cabela's is news to me. Any info on the opening of that one? Do they have a similar light lineup?

2xTap

Newly Enlightened
Valpo Hawkeye said:
Cool, the Cabela's is news to me. Any info on the opening of that one? Do they have a similar light lineup?

Around late 2007, early 2008. No specific date set yet. Here's a link to the info: http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/community/aboutus/retail-detail.jsp?detailedInformationURL=/cabelas/en/content/community/aboutus/retail/retail_stores/hammond/hammond_press.html

As for lights, Cabela's carries SureFire, Streamlight, Gerber, Princeton Tec, PremierLight, Optronics, Cyclops, and their own line of LED and Xenon lights.

2xTap

batman

Enlightened
Here in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow Bass Pro the entire line up of surefire is on display (except HID models) along with many accessories. For some reason they only have red A2s.

I almost got the e1e, it's about the coolest looking light in the fleet., it's highly under rated at 15 lumens.