Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diversionmary

Newly Enlightened
I ordered an arc aaa-p on Jan 11th, and received my shipping notification Jan 12. My card was charged on the 12th as well. It was scheduled to arrive on the 17th, but I haven't seen it and fedex hasn't progressed beyond ' Package data transmitted to FedEx'.

I'm familiar with desktop shipping as I use it at work, so I know that this just means the days' shipments were transmitted, not necessarily that the package was handed off to Fedex.

I emailed and called but haven't received response on either. Is this a normal sit-tight-and-wait, or should I worry?

Thanks!

Last edited:

icecube

Newly Enlightened
I doubt there is much amiss Mister.

Peter stands up for his product. Speaking of which last year there was at least a 2 month+ lineup for orders. Fortunately that back order fiasco has (last I heard) been abated.

diversionmary

Newly Enlightened
Lebkuecher said:
I wouldn't worry about it because Arc will take care of you if your shipment was lost.
I spoke with Arc rep. Maria today. She said other packages shipped that day were delivered fine so she is going to file a loss with fedex. Meanwhile, she is shipping me a second unit via 2nd day fedex.

This is one of the reasons I went arc instead of fenix :)
Thanks all, cheers!

diversionmary

Newly Enlightened
Arc arrived today. A beautiful machine; the beam is as bright and large as my inova x1, but smoother... it doesn't have the harsh rings.

I picked this up because my inova wouldn't fit in my leatherman sheath, I didn't really expect it to be just as good! :twothumbs

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is indeed a beautiful machine...much maligned by folks who think that a single AAA light should pump out 40 lumens for 20 minutes or whatever.

You will grow to love that reliable, well machined, perectly functional little tool...feed it with lithiums for maximum performance and it will serve you well.

CFU (unashamed Arc lover)

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad to hear that Maria was able to get another unit shipped out ASAP. I have been dealing with a family emergency for the past 2 weeks and had to take time off from Arc matters. Things are improving now with that and I am chomping at the bit to get back to the LS R&D.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.