Virus???

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did a google search on "surefire weapons lights" and when I clicked on the links from Strategos that came up, I got a bunch of weird hacker crap. Someone please try it and see if it's a problem on my end (or my isp's) or if it's on their end. The second link is more pronounced than the first, and the some of the links in the linked pages do the same. Thanks

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Apparently it's a mirror site for search engine purposes, no big deal, just bizarre content.

Monsters_Inc

Banned
Stingray - notice the Strategos links came up pretty much close to the first link(s) on google search?!

The 'weird hacker crap' is because Strategos deliberately setup a page with 'hit words', so that when someone (like yourself) enters a search for Surefire, flashlights, tactical, weapon lights, etc the Strategos site would come up earlier on the list as it has more 'hits' of those words than other sites. It's by nature of the way Google's search engine and other net "trawlers" work.

In a way it's cheating people to go to Strategos instead of their competitors' online shops, a practise I find deplorable - but it's all above board legally so nobody can do anything.