Help from Canadian TV viewers

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Wife and I are avid fans of North of 60. We watched all the episodes over the life of the show. We also got to watch the first movie that came out before the powers that be yanked Canada from our viewing in the States.
My help question is thus. Would a Canadian member please tape the movie that is due to air on Feburay 10th at 8:00 PM on CBC? I, of course, will pay for the tape, shipping costs and labour.
bluesigh.gif

North of 60 link.

mekki

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dana,

I'd be happy to do it for you.

Do you have any tape preference? Do you mind if there are commercials? The cost of the tape and shipping is more than adequate; I don't think setting the timer on my VCR is worthy of compensation
tongue.gif

mekki

Newly Enlightened
We can just settle it up after I've sent it, if that's OK. Looking at canadapost.ca, I think the tape and shipping should be around 8 or 9 US.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you very much mekki. I have no tape preference. Just let me know how much money to send and how.

Spud, Red Green was great. Don't forget about "This hour has 22 minutes" and "Royal Canadian Air Farce". Canada has some great TV but most of the Canadians I've talked to say they like American TV. Go figger.