45ACP

Newly Enlightened
Just a heads ups for you guys.

14750480.gif

Check your local ad here if there is a Fry's in your area:

http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayitem.cfm/79598

lightr07

Newly Enlightened
Not to spoil the party but make sure you try it out in the store for a sec before buying, I bought an XO once and it died the next morning :ohgeez:

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
lightr07 said:
Not to spoil the party but make sure you try it out in the store for a sec before buying....

Check the tint, too. It varies thanks to the Luxeon lottery.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went to the Fremont and San Jose Fry's the other day and they're really well stocked on those lights.

Do check if the light fires up, I found a few duds.:thumbsdow

cqbdude

Enlightened
I was at the frys in santa clara and the frys at san jose and they both had it in stock...
I was going to start a thread, but Im glad someone else did..
I did go to costco and they didnt have any instock..

So why do I want to buy this light again? someone tell me ... I have plenty of X5's and X1's..

Sardaukar

Enlightened
Just got home from the Fry's on Brokaw in San Jose. I think there are three or four black X02s left. It took some digging to find the silver/natural color (mine). Also, they're not all on the same peg. Some are behind other models.:thinking:

Last edited:

lightr07

Newly Enlightened
Yes i actually did forget to mention that in my first post, Things advertised in Fry's circular ad's are in-store only, But i'm not supprised no one knew as that part of the ad didnt get posted

Carpenter said:
I guess this is an in-store special only. Their web site has them listed for $44.99 each.

pilou

Enlightened
Since INOVA seems to be abandoning TIROS, these lights are probably just being cleared.