Quiqlite tac 1 mini

shooter71

Newly Enlightened
im new to the flashlight world some im sure ill ask some lame questions at times..just overlook me :huh:

ive been gathering info on some lights. i like the size of small sure fire E1's which i believe is about 4"..something i can stick in a coat pocket .. i wanted a little more lumens that it produces and id like an LED light. so i came across the Quiqlite tac1 mini @75 lumens and that small seems great..but is it all hype ? i did a search and found virtually no info on them. i want something thats bright in a small package like this with a tall cap switch. i dont want to "turn" it off or on. i liked the Fenix but too much turning for me, i prefer something simple. also i looked at the LEDwave X11 but it was only 30 lumens and i dont know if thats considered bright or not. so anyway whats a noob to do!

PS
a beveled ring would be nice to..since im sure that wouldnt feel to good on the noggin if i had to use it

shooter71

Newly Enlightened
Nuwai/Quiqlite...same thing??

if so can i get a momentary on/off switch for it? would the ones from Sure Fire fit it?