• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB 1D M*g11 "BATTERY HOLDER"

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought a 4 x 17670 holder from FiveMega and it`s not what I wanted. The charger plug is really long so it is not going to fit the light I lust had machined and is in the mail to me.:ohgeez: The charge plug sticks out over an inch. Will the one I have work for you? Bummer he doesn`t have the other one I need for my light. It will sit on a shelf I guess.:shrug: Let me know if the long battery holder I have will help you out.:)

Ken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kenster I could try to make you a battery holder if you send me your light. And the batteries you want to use. And if you tell me the config or voltage.

As for you choppers (thanks for the mag parts) I can't help but he does sell them at $40 (ouch)

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
kenster said:
I just bought a 4 x 17670 holder from FiveMega and it`s not what I wanted. The charger plug is really long so it is not going to fit the light I lust had machined and is in the mail to me.:ohgeez: The charge plug sticks out over an inch. Will the one I have work for you? Bummer he doesn`t have the other one I need for my light. It will sit on a shelf I guess.:shrug: Let me know if the long battery holder I have will help you out.:)

Ken
Thanks Kenster, but that is too long for me ,I need it for the 14670 batts....I sure hope someone has an extra one that they can sell me...

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
65535 said:
Kenster I could try to make you a battery holder if you send me your light. And the batteries you want to use. And if you tell me the config or voltage.

As for you choppers (thanks for the mag parts) I can't help but he does sell them at $40 (ouch)
I dont mind the 40 bucks....he just doesnt have anymore to sell:mecry:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
65535 said:

I was meaning 4 x 14670 in the other post.:ohgeez:

I`m new to FiveMegas M*g battery holders and not familiar with evrything thing therte is out there. From what I can tell, actually Chopper and I both need the same battery holder. With a shorter piece of all thread I guess it could be made to fit using 4 x 14500 cells?:shrug: The loss in battery capacity is no good for me but Chopper might be able to live with it?

Nebula

Enlightened
Kenster - if Choppers does not want it I will take it. He did have first call after all. If it is mine, then please PM your PP info. Thanks. Kirk

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
kenster said:
I was meaning 4 x 14670 in the other post.:ohgeez:

I`m new to FiveMegas M*g battery holders and not familiar with evrything thing therte is out there. From what I can tell, actually Chopper and I both need the same battery holder. With a shorter piece of all thread I guess it could be made to fit using 4 x 14500 cells?:shrug: The loss in battery capacity is no good for me but Chopper might be able to live with it?
NO WAY!! I CANNOT LIVE WITH LESS POWER:lolsign: I have the longer batt holder for the 4 14670's...I need the shorter one....can someone help please? I beg of you!!!!!

Nebula

Enlightened
Tony - I have that light, and the 4x14670 holder from the buy. If your light is the same, as I suspect it is then this holder with Ken's correction of battery type is what you need. See his correction in post #6.

The way to make certain is by the color of the delrin pieces. If Kenster's battery holder is black it should be what you need. If white then it is possibly the longer versions. However, IIRC the current white delrin holders are all for NiMH. I am too lazy to go down stairs to check, but if you need me to I will.

Kirk

P.S. If you don't want it though I will take it. Kirk

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nebula, PM me an addres and it is yours.

Choppers, I was just trying to help you out. I can`t live with less battery capacity either!:thumbsdow

Someone help Choppers out here PLEASE!:grin2:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nebula said:
Tony - I have that light, and the 4x14670 holder from the buy. If your light is the same, as I suspect it is then this holder with Ken's correction of battery type is what you need. See his correction in post #6.

If you don't want it though I will take it. Kirk
I believe that this is the one he has
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/149017
which is for a 1.5 D.....I need for 1D

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
kenster said:
Nebula, PM me an addres and it is yours.

Choppers, I was just trying to help you out. I can`t live with less battery capacity either!:thumbsdow

Someone help Choppers out here PLEASE!:grin2:
Thanks Kenster..appreciate your help...I have faith in CPF...someone will save the day:naughty:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dont worry about it...tomorrow is football!!!!!! Wait til Monday:twothumbs

Mirage_Man said:
Pretty good Tony. I got your two heads finned tonight. I'll try to get to the body tomorrow or Monday.

MM

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chopper, this WTB thread of yours is all over the place getting off topic(my fault:eek: ) but is fun and I have even learned some things about the different battery holders available out there. :thumbsup:

I hope you score on the 4 x 14670 1D size with charger plug Fivemega battery holder that will fit in a light like this....

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...99&page=1&pp=30

...that you need for your flashlight.:) I think I finally have it right now? :grin2:

Ken:sweat: