Jet C-LE - back in stock?

deuscoup

Newly Enlightened
The C-LE was missing from Emilion's site for a week or so. It is back on the site. I am unsure if that means old orders are filled and new ones are being accepted. I am hoping to get a review soon. Lots of choices in this type of torch, but I think everyone is still waiting for delivery.

deuscoup

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Kwando, don't know how I missed that.

Moderators feel free to remove. The server doesn't need the extra "taxation".

OCEANBEAMER

Newly Enlightened
deuscoup said:
The C-LE was missing from Emilion's site for a week or so. It is back on the site. I am unsure if that means old orders are filled and new ones are being accepted. I am hoping to get a review soon. Lots of choices in this type of torch, but I think everyone is still waiting for delivery.
I just placed my order for 1 jetbeam c-le and it appears that there accepting orders again,though early january orders seem not to be shipped as of today,(group buys may have already gone out?) Ijumped onto the 4x7's site (fenix store) and boom the three new cree lights are listed with prices,so last night there was nothing and today boom 3 fenix and i jetbeam at least orderable..great news!!

stockwiz

Enlightened
sweet... in for one! Thanks, OP! If there was a rep feature I'd rep you!

looks like there's still 15 left in stock as of 5:35 PM CST

Last edited:

iceman

Newly Enlightened
I went ahead and pulled the trigger for this Jet C-LE. Lets see what's gonna happen to my order.:popcorn: