• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 27LT LUX V WWOT-SOLD VIA GROUP EFFORT! THANKS!!!

mspeterson

Enlightened
SOLD- 27LT Lux V WWOT - Excellent condition w/ two small dings- as recieved new from Shoppe. This one is buttery smooth, easily turns one handed. NOW ONLY $185.00 !!!!!!!! ***SOLD***

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Price includes U.S. Priority Shipping with delivery confirmation. Insurance will be provided at cost if desired, I will not be responsible for any loss once the item is placed in the postal system. U.S.P.S money order or paypal cash balance , c.c. pp + 3%.

PB070118.jpg

PB070119.jpg

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 27LT WWOT w/ TI bezel & ALEPH 3 Ubin

Slick lights ! Happy selling !

mspeterson

Enlightened
Re: 27LT WWOT w/ TI bezel & ALEPH 3 Ubin

Thanks bombelman!
Now, who needs some killer lights???

mspeterson

Enlightened
Re: 27LT WWOT w/ TI BEZEL RING-REDUCED FURTHER!!!

BUMP
also open to trade offers, Thanks!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 27LT WWOT w/ MOFO TI BEZEL RING

If you ever split the package up, please automatically consider me as an "I`ll take it" for the Yaesumofo Ti bezel ring!

Take care!

:)

jemab

Enlightened
Re: 27LT LUX V WWOT-MASSIVE PRICE DROP!

so, this is just the light now, no Ti bezel ring, right?

mspeterson

Enlightened

Yep. :grin2:
This is the lowest these have been listed for, ever! :sssh:

mspeterson

Enlightened

So tempting that I almost bought it myself! :ohgeez:

You should give in to desire, this is a great light!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

mspeterson

Enlightened

Man, you guys are tough!
The two dings are visible in the pics., just below the head on the body of the light. One is very difficult to see because it is so insignificant, the other appears as a white spot, and is mostly just missing anno. These are insignificant blemishes that I mention because I can see them( and I still have my first BM!!! :toilet: ), but I felt they were not an issue of importance when I purchased this light originally. Remember, these were never sold as "pretty" lights. This is a brand new and quite impressive light, flawless in function, and I will gladly guarentee that!

Price increase to $186!!!! :grin2:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Guys...
Guys...
Guys...! :ohgeez:

PLEASE!

Someone buy this great light at this spectacular price, and put me out of my misery!

The very same light...in the very same condition... sells for $275.00 at the Shoppe. It doesn`t get much better than this!

:p :)

PS: I`ll send $1.00 to the buyer to get the price back down to $185.00! :D

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Now folks, I *know* that some of you are probably holding off on purchasing the light just because Don just recently came out with a 27LT-S Seoul version. But I'm here to tell you that this isn't necessary (or wise). A good 5W light is a sight to behold, and serves an entirely different purpose. I have Don's 5W HD45, and my 27LT-S simply can't replace it. If I didn't already own the 5W HD45, I'd buy this light too. You will *not* be disappointed with it - the 27LT is a *great* form factor, and the 5W version provides a wall of light that actually throws. This could literally be almost the only flashlight you need...

Good luck with your sale, mspeterson! At this price, I'm having a hard time not buying it myself...and I don't even really need it! (Ah, but can you ever truly say that about a flashlight?)

- FITP

Last edited: