Dollar Tree stocked with GITD products

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
They still don't have the great, plain light sticks, but they have the following OnmiGlow products:
Color Bright Bracelet-8", 3 pk, comes in green/red/blue/yellow/purple
Color Bright Necklace- I'm not sure how many were in a pack(3 I think), and the packaging is twice the length of the bracelets. Only color of these were yellow.
OmniGlow Jewelry- Glow Pendant, green
...and, a couple PlayGlow Lanterns, which are 12 small, thin sticks you're supposed to put into 2 connectors to make a sphere shape.

I was jazzed to see yellow being offered, and purple. I grabbed a handful of the different styles, one of each color bracelets, a pendant and another 12pk lantern. Might wanna check them out and get while the gettin's good.

supes

Enlightened
They've got a bunch of different type glowsticks from braclets to rings to necklaces,where I am. I also found after digging through the stuff, some packages of 2pack glowsticks in different colors. I got green, red, and yellow. They were $1 for 2. A good deal imho. They lasted over 6 hours for me. They are very hard to find for me here. Haven't been able to locate any more so far.
I also bought the tube pack of a lot of little thin glowsticks for $1. Their good for camping at night, I use them for marks. Good stuff.