• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Arc AAA - Miller Mod - 2 stage

Russianesq

Enlightened

AWESOME MODIFICATION.
Unfortunately ran into some unforeseen expenses and need to get some pocket cash.

The modification is NEW and perfect in every way. I tested it when I got it with my Arc AAA and then put it away until today.

I paid $75.00 total and you can see the set up that I got.

I had to wait almost 2 months to get this modification and you can have it as fast as you can send payment. I only ship in the U.S.A.

I have an Ebay account if that will make you feel better. My Ebay screen name is RussianEsq. You can check out my feedback.

Best Offer Gets it.
Thanks

arc-bill.jpg

arc-05.jpg

arc-04.jpg

arc-03.jpg

arc-02.jpg

arc-01.jpg

Russianesq

Enlightened
Sorry about not posting a price. Different forums have different rules.
This is a great site and not posting price was done to do oversight.

I am trying to figure out a fair price.
Lets say total cost is $75.00 minus 20% = $60.00.
I will ship via USPS priority, and pay the cost.

Fair? Maybe best thing is a trade so please let me know who is interested. I would also appreciate how the trade process works. Who shipped first etc.
Thanks.
IGOR

randyo

Enlightened
What type of circuit board does it have? Eric made 2 different versions. On the early version, you can see the components on the circuit board. On the later version, the components are on the inside and all you can see is the board and the leaf switch.

Russianesq

Enlightened
I have bought the modification only a few months back.
I ordered approximately in October 2006 and got it in late December 2006. I can not see the circuit board and do not know quite sure how Miller Mods was doing its circuit boards as of a few months back.

I tried to take photos all around. If u need more photos then let me know.

kevinm

Enlightened
The person asking is wanting to see the bottom of the head, I think. Just turn it LED down and snap a photo.

Kevin