XRE customs anyone?

lotsaluck

Newly Enlightened
Just finished a custom spotlight project useing 12 WG P4's and figured there has to be other such customs being done. Anyone care to divulge their custom projects?

lotsaluck

Newly Enlightened
vinsanity286 said:
BEAMSHOTS!!!!

When I get to the lake this weekend I'll put some up. To much ambient light here in Phoenix to do it justice. A tighter spot than my Thor and much more white. Lets just say you can drive with it very nicely.

Hellbore

Enlightened
lotsaluck said:
When I get to the lake this weekend I'll put some up. To much ambient light here in Phoenix to do it justice. A tighter spot than my Thor and much more white. Lets just say you can drive with it very nicely.

Phoenix? I'm in Mesa. Give me your address so I can come steal your flashlight :D

You didn't happen to get your Crees locally did you?

deuscoup

Newly Enlightened
I doesn't seem right for you to come in here and tease us like that. Just not right.

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hellbore said:
Phoenix? I'm in Mesa. Give me your address so I can come steal your flashlight :D

Don't let him do that. Send it to me and I'll take care of it.
But only if we get more information.

lotsaluck

Newly Enlightened
Hellbore said:

No but we get shipments all the time if you are looking for something unique I probably have a few laying around collecting dust. Best to email me to continue the [email protected] Playing with some new Seoul's now also...

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
lotsaluck said:
...jumpingchollajigs...

I know just what you mean. I tapped one with my right flipflop one afternoon to show how sharp they are.
Tapped a bit to hard and there's the flipflop with the cholla in it about three feet away. There were a lot of them on the ground so I did a one leg jig to get my shoe back.