Tigerlight, Taser question for the LEO's or others with info.

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Tigerlight, Taser question for the LEO\'s or others with info.

I recently bought a couple of the pepper spray Tigerlights from Dan expressly for the purpose of introducing our Sheriff's dept. to this amazing tool. The Sheriff's dept. is a good customer of ours so we can get a sit down with the main man whenever we need to. A co-worker of mine took the TL directly to the Sheriff this AM.(I think the Sheriff's dept. has 500+ deputies) His first comment was he was impressed and liked the idea but went on to say they are adopting the Taser to replace pepper spray. He kept the light and said he would watch the video. I included a one page letter explaining the light and said they could try it out for two weeks. I included an inert canister and a can of OC10.

A question to the LEO's out there: Is your dept. going away from pepper spray and phasing in the taser?

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tigerlight, Taser question for the LEO\'s or others with info.

There is some good discussion of this topic over at 186thousand.com.

TigerLight Pro

Newly Enlightened

The Taser has gained in popularity. It is a good tool. The Taser gives you one chance to get it right and you do not always have it in your hand. The Taser has it's place, but it is not a good close quarters personal combat tool.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast

Moved to Cafe...

--dan