Harbor Freight Aluminum case $22.99

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received a flyer from Harbor Freight tools with this case for sale. Great Price!

17.gif

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a couple of these cases last year at Harbor Freight.

Do they look like these?

dsc01600small1sj.jpg

dsc01593small5nd.jpg

dsc01595small8xq.jpg

dsc01598small2ug.jpg

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might also want to check out the Husky Aluminum Tool Case Model CF-1475 at Home Depot. It looks like the one in the Harbor Freight ad, but the Home Depot case isn't on clearance. I think it's $19.97 all of the time.

Nitroz said:
I just received a flyer from Harbor Freight tools with this case for sale. Great Price!

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
ernsanada said:
I got a couple of these cases last year at Harbor Freight.

Do they look like these?

I think that is it. I am going to pick one up for all the flashlights I have.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like your cases so much better. I will give you $22.99 for your cases as they look in the pictures. :laughing: :paypal:

Norm

Retired Administrator
I'm not too sure how they getaway calling these aluminium cases, the frame might be aluminium but the panels are some sort of fibre board, after some fairly rough handling in and out of the band van I used to run sound for the black vinyl tore and revealed the fibre board underneath.
Norm

This style
dsc01600small1sj.jpg

St8kout

Newly Enlightened
Look at all those lights!

Beamhead, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were one of those guys who sell stolen merchandise on city street corners and ask, "Pssst, hey buddy. Wanna buy a flashlight?":grin2:

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bringing this thread back from the dead a bit but this thread helped inspire me to organize my stuff into a case!

I got tired of having a couple of drawers with flashlights and chargers and cells loosely rolling around so I went today and bought one of the aluminum cases from Harbor Freight for $20 (with 20% off coupon) and spent an hour or so organizing most of my stuff. I still have some odds and ends (cheap and/or tiny lights, NiMh chargers, crappy Li-Ion chargers, and a spotlight or two that are too big for the box), but here is my setup:

This case meets my needs excellently for having the bulk of my stuff in one place and whenever I take an overnight road trip I can just slap the case in my car as opposed to loosely throwing some stuff in with my duffle bag.

Thanks for the inspiration!