Insight H2x Typhoon Deal or no deal?

papaglock

Newly Enlightened
Ok, I know I am (or have been) a lurker here. I also have posted my experience with Botach. I have a very interesting opportunity. The GSA/DOD Rep is making things right with my order in which I fully expected to be difficult.

Here are the deals on the table. If anyone is interested, let me know. I am very straight forward and don't play games. I know I will get what I order at the agreed price. If anyone wants in, let me know. If I can cover my costs including my time, I have no trouble letting everyone in that wants in. When I say cover my time, I am talking shipping plus a few bucks for the paperwork, paypal fees etc..

I have been offered the Typhoon H2x with 12 lithium batteries for $130.

I have been told that the company that makes the Insight makes the Blackhawk Gladius, anyone know if this is true or not?

I also can get Blackhawk Falcata, 6vout for $40 and the 9volt for $60.

Let me know as I have to place the order very soon!
Tony

T

Tactical candle

I just bought one from them and I have no problem with their transaction at all!!

Xak

Enlightened
Can some one tell me about the Insight Typhoon II that is currently on sale at the Botach web site??

+1

I'm considering a new 2X123 light for handheld and possible weapon mounting to replace my Inova T3. I understand Inova is coming out with brighter lights but I like the look of the Typhoon 2.

I hear it has a Seoul LED, but I want to know if it has good spill for close encounters, textured or smooth reflector, etc. I also hear it is waterproof and I assume the new Inovas may not be as the older ones weren't.

I can't find info on it anywhere, their website is useless.