Thank You military men and women!

redskins38

Newly Enlightened
Just thought id say thanks to all the men and women who serve our country here on CPF. Thanks to all the police, fire, and EMTs as well!! You guys are the best!:goodjob: Thanks for all you do too keep us safe:grin2:

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good call redskins38. Having served for 6 years way back in the 80's, I have nothing but praise for today's Military men and women. They have a difficult job in difficult times and my prayers are with them and their families.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Regardless of one's feelings about the military, there is indeed a significant difference between today's military and the one that took the US from the Civil War through the Viet Nam era.

In today's military, the men and women actually have to try to get in. Whereas in days past, with the Selective Service Act, the greatest effort was devoted to evading service.

dizzy said:
I have nothing but praise for today's Military men and women.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thank you, my children thank you, and generations yet unborn thank you!

There is no sacrifice greater than to give yourself over to the dedication and devotion required by those who serve us and serve to protect our way of life!

Bill

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup! Our military has done everything that we have asked of them!

We have won every military battle, every skirmish (as far as I know) and taken every objective that was ordered.

We are definitely winning the military battles.

Thanks to all who are willing to serve for us at the command of our leaders.

amlim

Enlightened
well, i am not in USA. but still i would like to thank all those who serve (wherever you are located) for making it safer for the community.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also want to thank everyone who has served, weather in the military, law enforcement, fire fighters, paramedics, or anyone who does their best trying to make everyone's lives safer, and just better in general. Thank you!

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
A big shout out to all our men and women in the armed forces. You do a spectacular job for little pay. Keep alert on the front lines. Cheers. :rock: