Is Everyone Breathing Easier Now ?

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast
We're past the LS3 fiasco and I feel like a new person. We've overcome the Surefire battery price reduction, got glass lenses for our Tigerlights, bought stainless steel clips for our AAA's and even had time to order a Blaster II - Life is good!

Wait, what do I see around the corner - Oh s__t, it looks like a SF A2. Can my emotions handle the strain? Is there enough money in my PayPal account for the purchase? Will they be available when promised?

I'm carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders.

Marty

Saaby

Flashaholic
Marty--you forgot McLux, toasters, and 802.11b cards (Which are not going in the toaster!)

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know about you but I bought way too many batteries between the Botach frenzy,the Ray-O-Vac 223's and the Toshiba's with scorpion deal.

I'm up to my ears in batteries, and I don't go thru them that fast. Oh well, maybe we'll have a hurricane this year and I can save the day (or night) with endless light.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
originally posted by Stingray:
I'm up to my ears in batteries, and I don't go thru them that fast. Oh well, maybe we'll have a hurricane this year and I can save the day (or night) with endless light.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yes , we need hurricane, so my roomate will appreciate my flashaholism.
grin.gif

Patrick Hayes

Newly Enlightened
Yep that was a bit intense, I'm hoping to be able to remove my Nomax suit some time soon. Seriuosly I hope we can move past this, as I have alwys enjoyed the forum and would like to remain a part of the comunity.
Patrick Hayes

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Well, I see this room has quite the party going on in it. Just point me to the booze table and the bathroom (please, not upstairs!) and I'll be ready to have some fun!
grin.gif

I won a flashlight and a big stereo off eBay tonight, and I'm really hoping the flashlight shows up first. :)