Another Mag Bezel

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got some Aluminum stock in a few hours ago....and a few hours later I came up with this........

IMG_0633-vi.jpg

IMG_0634-vi.jpg

IMG_0638-vi.jpg

IMG_0642-vi.jpg

IMG_0662-vi.jpg

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that is FANTASIC looking bezel!:goodjob: I really REALLY like this one!:grin2:

But what took you so long! I have been here waiting for this all day!!!!!!!!!:rant:

Ken:whistle:

BTW The light it is on is awesome too!:rock:

Sable

Enlightened
That's really...awesome, actually. With extra awesome sauce and a side of nifty. :D

I'm also really digging the checker pattern on the body!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
kenster said:
Now that is FANTASIC looking bezel!:goodjob: I really REALLY like this one!:grin2:

But what took you so long! I have been here waiting for this all day!!!!!!!!!:rant:

Ken:whistle:

BTW The light it is on is awesome too!:rock:

UPS didn't come until 6pm.....sorry :)

Thanks for the comments. I'm looking at creating a few Prototypes and then getting 100 or so done at a CNC shop.

Mac

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
cmacclel said:
UPS didn't come until 6pm.....sorry
smile.gif

Thanks for the comments. I'm looking at creating a few Prototypes and then getting 100 or so done at a CNC shop.

Mac

Why isn`t there a 24 hour emergency 1 800 number to call for CNC bezels?
awman.gif
Some of us are in a desperate way and really are in need of your cool new creation. I have more in the mail arriving soon that need help too!:grin2:

IMG_3302.jpg

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nebula said:
Kenster - Now that is one beautiful selection of lights. Nice job!
au.gif
Kirk

Thanks!:grin2: As you can see I have a few of Macs Customs lights in there!:rock: Now he has to go and come up with a cool new bezel on me so I might have to expand to C cell lights now too!:ohgeez:

BTW Mac, I just noticed I don`t have a grooved and fluted head like in your pics.:huh2: For my next one that we are talking about please!:popcorn: This bezel too of course!:grin2:

Last edited:

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
Outstanding. 5 points with just the right amount of curvature. It's Art.
Beautiful.
If you decide to do a run, I'd like 2 please.
Is there an official "interest" thread?

ryball

Newly Enlightened
cmacclel said:
I got some Aluminum stock in a few hours ago....and a few hours later I came up with this........

IMG_0642-vi.jpg

What is the one on the left? :huh: I'll take one of each!!!:sold:

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac are you ignoring my emails?

Otherwise can you put that nice silver bezel on a different 2D mag and just tribore for 3 17500 celles for me? I like the bezel it would look nice on my HID don't forget I need some rings for the ballast to fit. I have snet you emails. SO iono. I like the bezel I hope if my hid mag works it could find a home on it.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
65535 said:
Mac are you ignoring my emails?

Otherwise can you put that nice silver bezel on a different 2D mag and just tribore for 3 17500 celles for me? I like the bezel it would look nice on my HID don't forget I need some rings for the ballast to fit. I have snet you emails. SO iono. I like the bezel I hope if my hid mag works it could find a home on it.

Ignoring your E-Mails? Maybe I missed one of the hundred you have sent me and to which I replied to.

I have already told you I can only tri-bore to 5" right now so I can't tri-bore a full 2D body.

Please contact MirageMan he may be able to help you out. I can't take on anymore projects right now.

Mac

Last edited: