• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: McGizmo 27LT 5W WWOT!!! **SOLD**

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

27-1.jpg

For sale: McGizmo's 27LT 5W WWOT!!! This light is in perfect condition, never carried. Only used on the nightstand for a while. I have replaced the bezel with a TnC Ti 27mm bezel as shown.

ASKING $250, shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $10 dollars. ***Now $190*** ***SOLD***

Conditions:
1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, all Buyers must add 3% to the priced indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Man, I feel like a lawyer!! What happened to the good ol days?!

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: McGizmo 27LT 5W WWOT!!!

Hey Bombelman,

This would be a nice change of pace from your vast Arc collection... I'll even give you a return customer discount! :grin2:

How's it going by the way? Been a while.

MSax

PhotonAddict

Enlightened
Re: F/S: McGizmo 27LT 5W WWOT!!! **NOW $200**

Surprised this is still here. I'm tempted but I think I'd prefer a Lux3 model (I'm a little bummed I missed 2 of them recently).
Friendly bump so that someone sees this and buys it before I do.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the bump.... you could always have it modded with a Cree or a Seoul emitter?!?!?

:grin2:

MSax

PhotonAddict

Enlightened

I thought the 27LT 5W used a boost circuit due to the higher Vf of the Lux5 while the 3W version uses a DB2 converter (which would be better suited to a Cree or Seoul swap)?

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Anything can be done. For a simple emitter swap, what you say is correct. But the 27LT does lend itself to be a nice host for a mod.

MSax

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: McGizmo 27LT 5W WWOT!!! **NOW $190!!**

Great snag Wasabe!!

Amazing price and an Excellent seller !

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wasabe64,

Thanks for your interest. PM Sent. Kid9P, thanks for the kind words.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment received. Sold to Wasabe64!

Thanks again,
MSax