War footage..

Greta

Flashaholic
To be honest, I question the validity of the audio for that footage.
rolleyes.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
There were several different audio tracks. Some were typical radio traffic quality and I have no doubt those were valid. But the chatter that we heard that would be the most disturbing is free of all "clutter" and just doesn't sound as if it is part of the original audio. Hell there's not even any background noise! NONE! No, I think that track was added later.... MUCH later. For maximum effect... know what I mean?

WaltH

Enlightened
You obviously have better speaker on your computer than I do. I'll have to check it out again on a different PC.

Stefan

Enlightened
Would it make better sense to know that this footage is from an airplane, not a helicopter? As the title of the video suggests, this is done by a AC130 Gunship. Searching the net indicates that this is the video of the blunder that they attacked a wedding in progress, which could indicate why they were not allowed to attack the mosque.
*edit* 4 minutes 42 seconds into video they are allowed to level the mosque.

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lasernerd,

Did you hear about that link from the Art Bell show? That was a topic of discussion about a month ago.
grin.gif

Pretty sadistic ain't it? Especially when the pilots make it sound like target practice. You've GOT to remember that those are HUMAN BEINGS down there. SHEESH. God help us...rather...forgive us.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Lasernerd:
There was mega secondery explosions,to me that would perhaps indicate they had ordinances ?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">that's what i'm thinking. could have been the gas tanks in the trucks though. only one that would know is a combat flyer.

Marshall Johnson

Newly Enlightened
I'm surprised at the softened state of the mentality of people nowadays. People have become so limpwristed, they're offended by everything.

War is war. It's not meant to be nice. When you watch a video of a war, expect to see death. Don't be surprised when you watch a war video and see someone get killed.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I downloaded 5.5 mb of the 'gunshipmed.." and ended up with a blank address bar and explorer page...

(emac)

Lasernerd

Enlightened
The Great Pacific Northwest,home of the Goonies,Sh
Marhall Johnson it has nothing to do with limpwristed!!
It was amazeing footage!
I served my time!! I saw many people die in our so-called peacetime!
my mos 63T20 US ARMY
I dont know about the others here on this forum who have seen such footage,,
,,served TALK HQ in N.Germany!
Been to the death camps,seen it and was still shocked at the horror of war..
And Marhall Johnson you ever see somebody 5 feet in front of you get blown in half by a 50mm yes 50 mike mike bullet that cooked off?I did and this footage is still shocking to me!