• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Thank you PSM :)

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
****** SOLD For $885.42 to PSM ********
If I am sad for me.....I am happy for you PSM !!!

After a long reflexion..to do or not to do...I have no other choice that to put this nice flashlight for sale :(

Because of continual increasing price of titanium and rarity of this flashlight, I will introduce it for sale at $950.00 including registered shipping who cost me 25.00 Euros.

I know it is not cheap, but regarding some past sales..it seems a fair price.

In this price I have included $50.00 that I will send to CPF as soon as the light will be sold.

Payment by paypal only. Thanks

If it wasn't sold in one week I will withdrawn my offer....

You could make a better offer but please don't ask for less than the fixed price.....

Thanks for looking

I am reserving the right to withdrawn my offer if needed .

ChamTi.jpg

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S : Rare in New condition Titanium Chameleon

Wow Frenchy, that's a beautiful light. I think it may help to know that there was only like 13 of these things built. Its got to be one of the rarest and finest custom lights out there.

I for one regretably sold mine for more than you are offering yours here. So, I think your price is more than fair for such a unique and excellent light.

Easy to upgrade to boot!!

Good luck with your sale.

MSax

Anglepoise

Flashlight Enthusiast

Frenchyled,

If you seriously want to sell this light, you might want to consider that members that have joined CPF in the last 2 years have no idea what this light is all about.

It seems so long ago, Charlie was unceremoniously booted off this site
and with him went his excellent lights.

At least have a link to some specs on how the UI works, switch etc.

What makes this light outstanding is the flexibility of the UI, switch position etc.
and not just the use of Ti. Many members do not have any knowledge of all this.

MSaxatilus said:
Wow Frenchy, that's a beautiful light. I think it may help to know that there was only like 13 of these things built. Its got to be one of the rarest and finest custom lights out there.

I for one regretably sold mine for more than you are offering yours here. So, I think your price is more than fair for such a unique and excellent light.
MSax

I believe I'm the buyer of that one, MSax, and IIRC the price was pretty close to this one. :)

Pascal, can't believe you're letting her go! This is a VERY special light and a major chunk of titanium to boot. If I didn't already have two....... :grin2:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW! Don't see these very often on B/S/T.
.....:drool: ..... a rare bird indeed!

:thumbsup: WP

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dad is there a light you DONT have? :laughing:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

arewethereyetdad said:
Brandon, congratulations on scoring this rare masterpiece. Welcome to the club. :grin2:
Well, I would say I earned it. I gave up alot, as you could tell to buy this. After actually seeing a Ti Chammie in person at SHOT a few weeks ago (AWTYD's Ti Chammie), I knew I had to have one. All I can say is that is is one of the most beautiful lights I have ever seen, period. But there are only like 13 of these in existence. So I almost had a heart attck when I saw this go up for sale. So I sacrificed some of my shelf queens!

All I can say is WOW! :rock:

Gotta do what ya gotta do. I completely agree. It's one of the two or three most beautiful flashlights I own. Beautiful from head to toe, powerful, smart (thanks to Georges80), and a great fit for the hand. I know FrenchyLED didn't want to see it go, but it will be in good hands, Pascal. PSM will take good care of her.

PoliceScannerMan said:
Well, I would say I earned it. I gave up alot, as you could tell to buy this. After actually seeing a Ti Chammie in person at SHOT a few weeks ago (AWTYD's Ti Chammie), I knew I had to have one. All I can say is that is is one of the most beautiful lights I have ever seen, period. But there are only like 13 of these in existence. So I almost had a heart attck when I saw this go up for sale. So I sacrificed some of my shelf queens!

All I can say is WOW! :rock:

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
YEah...even after paypal payment it was very difficult for me to put it in a package :(

I will regret it all days :( I wrote an apologize email for refunding PSM...but I realize that I couldn't do that to PSM....my fault a selling is a selling....I wish you happy times with this very nice and unique flashlight :)

And as promise, I bought a $50.00 supporter badge to thanks CPF for helping me selling this flashlight...

I think I will take some rest now...don't be surprise if I don't post during some days...

Thank you all !!!
Pascal

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Frenchyled said:
YEah...even after paypal payment it was very difficult for me to put it in a package :(

I will regret it all days :( I wrote an apologize email for refunding PSM...but I realize that I couldn't do that to PSM....my fault a selling is a selling....I wish you happy times with this very nice and unique flashlight :)

And as promise, I bought a $50.00 supporter badge to thanks CPF for helping me selling this flashlight...

I think I will take some rest now...don't be surprise if I don't post during some days...

Thank you all !!!
Pascal

Pascal

You are making me feel sad reading your post.

But hey, the light has gone from one GENUINE cpf'er to another.

You are both great guys and I am sure PSM will take very good care of the light.

David

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Frenchyled said:

Pascal
If you want to keep it, you can. I would understand. I know what its like to let a nice light go. I sold a mint chrome PD, I still regret it to this day, even though I still have another chrome PD.

But if you do send it to the compound, I can tell you I will take good care of her. I have a shark skin "Holester" waiting to caress her curves. :naughty:

Thankyou for the oppurtunity to clean out my PP account! :laughing:

I will let you know when she arrives.